The health and safety of our Clients and Team Members is our top priority, so we have adapted company protocols to follow current guidelines. Our Organizers are:
· Checking personal temperatures with a forehead thermometer before entering job sites
· Wearing a mask
· Washing hands upon arrival at client homes/offices and throughout organizing sessions
· Regularly disinfecting cell phones
· Having a well stocked organizing kit with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer
· Keeping a 6-foot distance from clients while working
Furthermore, all of our employees are required to let us know if they or anyone in their household is not feeling well.
With our commitment to our Organizers’ health and wellness, we ask that clients with upcoming appointments let us know if they or anyone in their household has not been feeling well, has recently traveled or been around a large group of people.
We thank you for your partnership in our commitment to safety.
Copyright © 2020 Operation Organization - All Rights Reserved.