– A non-profit, grassroots movement that electronically connects
people to ‘recycle’ unwanted items through voluntary
– Thousands of products to help keep you organized.
– Tons of products and suggestions for keeping your home organized,
including environmentally friendly products that are chemical-free,
recycled, energy saving, and made with renewable resources.
- One of the world’s largest online and catalog retailers,
offering exclusive, state of the art, scientifically based wellness
products. Operation Organization prides itself on using these quality
environmentally responsible cleaning products.
– A blog about getting and staying organized, focusing on
finding a place for everything.
– Offers great information, resources, and tips on recognizing
and solving clutter and hoarding behavior through useful tools such
as online forums and seminars with other clutter victims.
- Are you as neat and
organized as you think you are? Take this quiz and find out your
Too Much Stuff!
(Comedian George Carlin)
the Video Here